The Higher Institute of Medical Technologies (ISTMT) organizes the third edition of Tunisia eHealth Challenge.
This challenge invites young Tunisian talents to put their passion and creativity into the technological development of the health sector in particular healthcare and public health.
The ISTMT, as Contest Host, relies on the support of industrial partners for the accomplishment and the success of this competition, which we consider as a national technological and economic challenge serving a general strategic vision aiming to advance the technological development in Tunisia and to improve the employability of Tunisian young people.
- Finals: The Finals will take place at ElGazala Technopark (Conferences Space) , on Saturday April 27th, 2019 at 09 am. Would you please find out the Finals programm at the "Final Day" section.
- Semi-Finals: The Semi-Finals will take place at ElGazala Technopark (Conferences Space) , on Wednesday April 3rd, 2019 at 09 am.
- Semi-Finals: Would you please prepare and send your 05 min prototype videos before Monday March 25th, 2019.
- The acceleration day will take place at the Higher Institute of Medical Technologies of Tunis in the Conferences Thesis and Meeting Space, on Saturday March 9th, 2019 at 09 am.
- Project abstract submission : Deadline extended to February 18th, 2019. Best of Luck!
Participation in this contest is free and open to all Tunisian young people residing in Tunisia and over the age of 18 (students, recent graduates, engineers, researchers, etc.), in a team of maximum 4 people.
The evaluation of projects will focus on:
- Respect of the challenge thematics,
- Originality and Innovation,
- Usefulness (socio-economic impact),
- Market size (Benefits for a health professional or for a patient)
The quality of the presentation and the completeness of the demonstration prototype are also part of the final evaluation process.
Clinical/Hospital information systems
Embedded medical systems
Home medical assistance
m-Health (Mobile Health Applications)
IOT & Medical application
Computer based medical systems
Artificial Intelligence in medicine
Thematics of Submitted Projects